Health Services Directory
Related Service Directories in Florida:
- Project 10’s Florida District Resource Directory
- Florida Community Health Centers
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities Resource Directory
- CLEAR, a statewide mental health access line: 1-800-945-1355
- Find-a-Ride Florida Resource Directory
- CMS Provider Search
- 2-1-1 Helplines in Florida
- Where To Find Help in Florida
- Adult Primary Care Providers in Hillsborough County
The Health Services Directory will help you to search for health care programs and providers in your area that serve young adults, including those with disabilities or chronic health conditions.
- Search the Health Services Directory
- Submit a new entry
- Recommend a program or provider
- Update an existing entry
- Find related service directories in Florida
Please help us keep the directory up-to-date! We encourage both consumers and providers to let us know about resources you think should be included. For instructions on how to add a service, update an existing entry, or recommend a program, please visit our Directory Submission Page.
Disclaimer: A listing in this directory does not imply an endorsement from FloridaHATS, Children’s Medical Services, or Florida Department of Health. The information is solely for your convenience in locating services from those available in your area. Individuals should perform their own research of any organization they choose. If the service is covered on an insurance plan, first check the plan’s provider network. However, if you believe a particular listing in this directory does not meet our criteria of serving young adults with chronic health conditions or disabilities, please contact us here.