Four regions – Tampa/Hillsborough County, Panama City/Panhandle area, Jacksonville/Duval County, and South Florida – have used the MAPP community-based planning approach to begin building local systems that support health care transition.
The coalitions were organized with assistance from local MAPP facilitators, and used our Strategic Planning Guide for Health Care Transition Coalitions to help guide them in the process. Here is a presentation that highlights background and history of coalition development. Links to scheduled meetings and meeting minutes for each coalition are listed below.
In June 2012, members from the three pilot coalitions participated in an assessment of their respective collaboratives. The PARTNER Tool (see www.partnertool.net) was used to measure the perceived value and quality of linkages and relationships among partner programs. For a summary of results, see Coalition Evaluation
If you are interested in forming a health care transition coalition in your community, please contact Janet Hess.
In March/April 2019, members of the HillsboroughHATS and Northeast FloridaHATS Coalitions participated in an assessment of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT). See the analysis and report here.
- 12-13-19 Webinar: Youth and Family Self-Advocacy: Application of the Six Core Elements of Health Care Transition
- 6-4-19 Webinar: Regional Coalitions – Past, Present and Future
- 12-20-18 Webinar: “Supporting Health Care Transition in the Medical Home Clinical Report 2018”
- 5-29-18 Meeting
- 12-18-17 Meeting
- 5-19-17 Meeting
- 1-12-17 Meeting
- Perspectives in Health Care Transition (PPT presentation slides)
- 6-22-16 Meeting Minutes
- 12-17-15 Meeting
- 6-12-15 Meeting Minutes
- 5-26-15 Meeting Minutes
- 11-13-14 Meeting Minutes
- 11-25-13 Meeting Minutes
End of Year Coalition Reports
- FY 2019-2020 End of Year Coalition Reports
- FY 2018-2019 End of Year Coalition Reports
- FY 2017-2018 End of Year Coalition Reports
- FY 2016-2017 End of Year Coalition Reports
- FY 2015-2016 End of Year Coalition Reports
- FY 2014-2015 End of Year Coalition Reports
- FY 2013-2014 End of Year Coalition Reports